|Lets hope she can wait until April!
Continuing to get ready, we spent the weekend packing everything we would not need it in the next two weeks. Most of our clothing is in totes, we emptied all the cupboards in the kitchen and have more loads to go to Goodwill. We know we still have too much but we will continue to whittle away while on the road. We have about 10 totes that we will drop off in Salt Lake with our children on the way to AM Solar for our March 17th appointment. Then it is back to Salt Lake the end of March as our daughter is due the first week or April.
The weather certainly is not cooperating here in Wisconsin ....we were teased with high 30's last Wednesday and Thursday only to receive 10" of snow Thursday night and an extended forecast showing highs in the teens and lows below zero. Hopefully the next 12 days will go quickly, we have vet checks, grooming, carpet cleaning and oil changes here at home while Barb is wrapping things up at work.
Let's just hope for no more snow so we can get our rig out on the 9th!