If we were all honest, probably all bloggers are a little egotistical when it comes to their blogs. Sure, the main reason we blog is to document our adventures for ourselves, our kids and our friends but there is also that unspoken desire to fulfill some part of ones ego knowing that others read and enjoy something we have written.
The only way to really knows if someone enjoys their blog is through views, the number of comments a particular blog gets or how many people follow your blog. A couple of weeks ago we hit the 800,000 mark with blog views! High by some standards, miniscule by others, but it was a milestone that we were happy to hit. To date, we have written 249 posts with just over 8,000 comments. Our top five viewed blogs are:
- What is there to do in Quartzsite with just over 3,800 views
- Why do you Fulltime RV with 3,270 views
- Boondocking at Snyder Hills BLM with 3,250 views
- Fishing Tales from the Alcan Highway with 3,150 views
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Barndominium with 2,760 views